Spacious and luxurious are the 6 person holiday homes. They are surrounded by trees and flowering shrubs, so that all houses have plenty of privacy. From the terrace you can often look in all directions because the houses are built on a slope. Young and old enjoy a wonderful holiday here.
Furnishing holiday cottage
At the moment you come into the house, the space will stand out. There is a cozy sitting area with flat-screen TV (incl UK/FR/BE/NL channels). You can use the Wi-Fi for free.
The spacious and well-kept kitchen is equipped with the usual equipment that you are used to at home: fridge with freezer, dishwasher, microwave.
There are 3 bedrooms with the following layout:
- 2 bedrooms with two single beds
- 1 bedroom with a bunk bed
There is enough storage space to store your clothes.The bathroom has a shower and sink. The washing machine is also in the bathroom. The toilet is separate.
The spacious terrace is covered for a large part. You can therefore sit in the sun or in the shade. Even in the evening it is delicious. You can enjoy it until late in the evening. You see the clear starry sky and the crickets hear their familiar sound. Real holiday!
We would like to mention the following:
- arrival and departure in the high season on Saturday, in the other period on all days
- a clean house, just like you are used to at home € 89
- bed linen € 9.50 p.p.
- the tourist tax is € 0.70 p.p.p.n. > 18 years
- the administration costs are € 19.50
- the deposit is € 300 and can be paid by credit card, bank card or cash
- your dog is welcome in some houses (€ 7 per night)
- more information can be found under the tab "Practical information"
- optional items such as towels and baby items can be reserved when you make the booking
- In addition to 6 people older than 2 years there is room for 2 babies up to 2 years
- Luxury holiday villas in beautiful locations
- The specialist for France since 15 years
- Personal service, reception speaks English
SELECT AN ARRIVAL- AND DEPARTURE DATE
|= Not available|
|= No arrival day|
|= Selected period|
This price is excl. Additional costs. If you continue, you will see these costs on the total overview that will then appear.