Very popular: vacation in a luxury safari tent! In the tent there is room for 5 people and possibly. a baby. The tent is luxurious and nicely furnished and fully equipped. From the terrace you have a beautiful view of the field in front of you and where the children will enjoy themselves.
Furnishing of safari tent
In the tent is a cozy sitting area where you can relax together. The flat-screen TV has a large number of international channels (including UK/FR/NL/BE channels). On the other side of the tent is the kitchen with a large dining table. The kitchen has the equipment that you are used to at home.
There are 2 bedrooms:
- 1 bedroom with two single beds
- 1 bedroom with a bunk bed and a single bed
In the luxurious bathroom is a shower and sink. The toilet is separate.
There is even a washing machine in the tent. You have the same luxury as in a holiday home, but in a tent.
From the spacious terrace that is covered, you look out over the lawn. The children are playing and you sit together in a wonderful chair to relax.
We would like to mention the following:
- arrival and departure in the high season on Saturday, in the other period on all days
- a clean house, just like you are used to at home € 49
- bed linen € 9.50 p.p.
- the tourist tax is € 0.70 p.p.p.n. > 18 years
- the administration costs are € 19.50
- the deposit is € 300 and can be paid by credit card, bank card or cash
- your dog is welcome in some houses (€ 7 per night)
- a preferred booking for a certain house is possible (€ 35)
- more information can be found under the tab "Practical information"
- optional items such as towels and baby items can be reserved when you make the booking
- In addition to 5 people older than 2 years there is room for 1 baby up to 2 years
- Luxury holiday villas in beautiful locations
- The specialist for France since 15 years
- Personal service, reception speaks English
SELECT AN ARRIVAL- AND DEPARTURE DATE
|= Not available|
|= No arrival day|
|= Selected period|
This price is excl. Additional costs. If you continue, you will see these costs on the total overview that will then appear.