Domaine De Lanzac
The Domaine de Lanzac holiday park is located in one of the most beautiful places in the Dordogne in France. The park is situated on the top of a hill and has a magnificent view over the valleys with rivers, castles and picturesque French villages.
Your holiday in the DordogneThe Dordogne region is one of the most famous regions in France where many people spend their holidays. The region is known for the pleasant climate, the beautiful hilly landscape with extensive vineyards and many tourist spots. The river Dordogne meanders through the landscape and at almost every bend there is again a beautiful panorama, often with authentic castles and other country houses.
Rocamadour & SarlatCentrally located between Rocamadour and Sarlat, Holiday Park Domaine de Lanzac offers a wide choice of excursions in the area. Rocamadour is one of the most visited places in France and Sarlat is called the tourist heart of the region.
Other places that are also frequented: Domme, La Roque-Gageac, Castelnaud, Beynac, Cazenac, Carennac, Conques, Collonges la Rouge, the caves at Padirac, Lacave and Lascaux. In warm weather, the beaches on the Dordogne or the recreational lakes or the large Aqualand in Souillac are popular. A day trip to Cahors or Toulouseis is also recommended.
For more sights and tips, check out our special page.
Visit the local markets in the DordogneA nice way to discover the tourist places is to visit the local market. There's always a bit of everything on offer: fruit and vegetables, herbs, cheeses, olives, meat, honey, flowers, clothing. These often small-scale markets give a good impression of life in the Dordogne. Walk at your leisure through the streets and enjoy one of the many terraces of goodies that the area has to offer.
Holiday park Domaine de Lanzac15 minutes from the motorway from Paris to Toulouse lies the holiday park Domaine de Lanzac. It is a beautiful resort with over 30 luxury villas and Dutch-speaking employees. A great place for seniors and young families with children in spring and autumn. In the high season, the families with children can fully enjoy themselves. Especially because of the excellent facilities at Domaine de Lanzac visitors are very pleased with this holiday park.
Your holiday home in the DordogneThe 4, 6 and 8 person holiday villas are luxurious and fully equipped with all the amenities. With 1 or 2 bathrooms there is enough space for everyone. Of course, there is WiFi and satellite TV. The kitchen includes a fridge, microwave combo, utensils and dishwasher. It also includes a washer and a dryer. There are different types of holiday homes available:
- The 4-person semi-detached bungalow
- The 6-person semi-detached bungalow
- The 6-person detached bungalow
- The 6-person semi-detached villa
- The 6-person detached villa
- The 8-person semi-detached villa
- The 8-person detached villa
- The 8-person deluxe villa
- reception (UK)
- (free) WiFi + digital TV
- 3 outdoor swimming pools (1/5-30/9)
- sunbeds and parasols on the terrace
- central parking lot (free)
- children's activities in the high season
- football / sports field
- Tennis court
- gameroom with table tennis, pinball, video games
- playroom at the restaurant for the little ones
- table tennis
- panorama terraces
- changing menu based on local and regional products and specialties from the Dordogne / Lot, such as duck, foie gras and wines from the Bergerac, Pecharmante and the Cahors (1/5-30/9)
- simple dishes such as hamburgers, pastas and pizzas (1/5-30/9)
- special menus for vegetarians and children (1/5-30/9)
- sandwich / breakfast service
- takeaway menus
- drinks and small snacks in the bar
- big screen in the bar for important sporting events
- barbecue evenings in high season
- bicycle rental
- canoe rental
- horse riding
- golf (18 holes)
- fishing (Dordogne)
In short, everything you need for a successful holiday."
To overview of the resorts