The Chenille, a cozy and attractive holiday home in our park. Hidden among trees and shrubs. The property has been completely renovated and has a new kitchen, bathroom, furniture etc.
The holiday home is suitable for 2 to 4 people: 2 adults and 2 children. There is a living room with an open kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with hob, dishwasher, fridge freezer, coffee maker and kettle.
The spacious bedroom has 2 comfortable single beds. In the living room there is a sofa bed for 2 people. The neat shower has a sink and a shower cabin. There is also a washing machine, useful if you come with (small) children or come to enjoy our park for a longer period.
Wifi and TV
All houses have Wi-Fi. The digital TV has a large selection of EN/NL/BE/FR channels.
Terrace and garden
The terrace with garden furniture is covered, so you can sit outside until late in the evening. Together with your partner, while enjoying a glass of wine, enjoy the beautiful starry sky.
To make your stay as attractive as possible, we provide the following for you. To guarantee quality, this applies to all guests:
- arrival and departure in the high season on Saturday, in the remaining period on all days
- a clean house, just like you are used to at home € 59
- bed linen and beds made € 9 per person
- tourist tax approx. € 1.00 per person per night > 18 years old
- park costs (water / electricity) € 1.00 per person per night
- administration costs € 19.50
- deposit of € 300
- optional items such as towels and baby items can be reserved when you make the booking
- in addition to 2 to 4 people older than 2 years, there is room for 1 baby up to 2 years
- more information can be found under the "Practical information" tab
Our service: The beds are made upon arrival, your holiday can start immediately!
- Luxury holiday villas in beautiful locations
- The specialist for France since 15 years
- Personal service, reception speaks English
SELECT AN ARRIVAL- AND DEPARTURE DATE
|= Not available|
|= No arrival day|
|= Selected period|
This price is excl. Additional costs. If you continue, you will see these costs on the total overview that will then appear.