Village des Cigales
To the south of Sarlat (Dordogne) lies the holiday park Village des Cigales. The park is located in a beautiful and touristy region, in the middle of Cahors Vineyards. Surrounded by numerous tourist towns and "Les plus beaux villages de France" this holiday park is the ideal starting point for a wonderful holiday in France. Explore the area together or with the children, enjoy the cosy terraces and take a dip in the pool upon your return. While the children are playing on the playground, you can play tennis or enjoy a glass of wine on the terrace of the park restaurant. In the evening, you can have a barbecue and enjoy the beautiful lights in the valley until the wee hours.
Holiday in the DordogneThe Village des Cigales park is perched on a hilltop just outside Mauroux, close to many beautiful and touristy places like Puy l'Evêque and Fumel. The holiday destination is located in the middle of the Dordogne and you will find everything you need: various large supermarkets, shopping streets with fashion stores, many restaurants and bars, a tourist office, bakers and souvenir shops. The closest large city is Villeneuve or Cahors, about a 45-minute drive away.
Holiday park Village des CigalesVillage des Cigales sits among old oak trees on 11 hectares of ground atop a hill. Of course, there is WiFi in the central buildings and in all houses. The many facilities that Village des Cigales offers are available for young and old. There is a restaurant, 3 swimming pools with 3 slides, a tennis court, volleyball, table tennis, playground, trampoline, boules court and a large chessboard. Need a little more exercise? Aqua gym classes are organised. During high season, there is the kids club where children and teenagers always enjoy hanging out.
The French cuisine in CigalesIn the restaurant, you can try the regional cuisine. Pizzas, chips and snacks are also served. There are regular themed evenings and there is a Spanish, Italian or Hawaiian cuisine or a barbecue evening. If you only want to drink a cup of coffee, or if you want to enjoy some delicious ice cream, both are possible. All kinds of sandwiches can be ordered for the next day.
The cosy bar is the ideal place to meet other guests or owners. It's also the ideal place to enjoy a good glass of wine.
The holiday homes in Village des CigalesThere are 4 different types of holiday homes in this small holiday park in Village des Cigales:
- Chenille: holiday home for 2 to 4 people
- Papillon: holiday home for 4 people
- Grillon: holiday home for 4 people
- Cigale: holiday home for 4 to 5 people
- Panoramic view over the valley!
- Reception: VISA and EuroCard / MasterCard are accepted
- UK speaking reception
- Recreation room
- big screen in the bar for important (sporting) events
- Electric bikes (in the vicinity)
- 3 swimming pools, 1 of which is heated (1/5-30/9)
- 3 water slides (1/5-30/9)
- Wading pool (1/5-30/9)
- Spacious terraces with sunbeds (1/5-30/9)
- Football field, volleyball and boules
- Tennis court
- Table tennis
- Giant chessboard
- Children's activities in high season
- Children's farm
Food & drinks
- Atmospheric restaurant (1/5-30/9)
- changing menu based on local and regional products and specialties from the Dordogne / Lot, such as duck, foie gras and wines from the Bergerac, Pecharmante and the Cahors
- simple dishes such as hamburgers, pastas and pizzas
- special menus for vegetarians and children
- sandwich / breakfast service
- takeaway menus
- drinks and small snacks in the bar
- Cosy pool bar
- Barbecue evenings
To overview of the resorts