The eight person superior holiday homes are the most spacious and luxurious houses in a beautiful part of the holiday park. These houses have air conditioning and more luxury and comfort. The views of the mountains of the Pyrenees are magnificent.
Furnishing holiday home
The holiday home is spacious and attractively furnished. There is a cozy seating area in the living room. Here you can relax, there is a flat screen TV (incl UK/FR/BE/NL channels) and every house has good working internet (fiber optic).
In the kitchen you have access to:
- fridge with freezer
- coffee maker
There are 3 bedrooms, with two or three comfortable single beds. Your holiday home has two bathrooms, one with a sink and a bathtub and one with a sink, toilet and a shower. There is also a separate second toilet.
Large patio doors give access to the terrace where you can enjoy. Part of the terrace is covered. In many cases you see the children playing on the large lawns that lie between the houses.
We would like to mention the following:
- arrival and departure in high season on Friday, outside the high season on all days
- bed linen is € 9 per person. On arrival you can pay that.
- the park costs (tourist tax, water, electricity) are € 1.45 per person per night. You must pay this upon arrival
- your dog is welcome. On arrival you can pay the amount of € 10 per night
- the administration costs are € 19.50 and will be charged when booking
- the deposit is € 300 and you can pay with your credit card, debit card or cash
- more information can be found under the "Practical information" tab
- optional items such as towels and baby items can be reserved when you make the booking
- In addition to 8 people over 2 years old, there is room for 2 babies up to 2 years old
- Luxury holiday villas in beautiful locations
- The specialist for France since 15 years
- Personal service, reception speaks English
SELECT AN ARRIVAL- AND DEPARTURE DATE
|= Not available|
|= No arrival day|
|= Selected period|
This price is excl. Additional costs. If you continue, you will see these costs on the total overview that will then appear.