The seven person superior holiday homes are very spacious and luxurious houses in a beautiful part of the holiday park. These houses have air conditioning and more luxury and comfort. The views of the mountains of the Pyrenees are magnificent.
Furnishing holiday home
The holiday home is spacious and tastefully decorated. A cozy seating area is ready for you in the living room. Here you can relax, there is a flat-screen TV (incl UK/FR/NL/BE channels) and each house has a good working internet (fiber optic).
In the kitchen you have access to:
- fridge with freezer
- coffee maker
There are 3 bedrooms, both with two or three comfortable single beds. Your holiday home has two bathrooms, one with a sink and a bath and one with a sink, toilet and a shower. In addition, there is a separate second toilet.
Large patio doors give access to the terrace where you can enjoy. A part of the terrace is covered. In many cases you can see the children playing on the large lawns that lie between the houses.
We would like to mention the following:
- arrival and departure in high season on Saturday, outside the high season on all days
- the park costs (tourist tax, water, electricity) are € 1.45 per person per night. You must pay this upon arrival
- your dog is welcome. On arrival you can pay the amount of € 10 per night
- the administration costs are € 19.50 and will be charged at the time of booking
- the deposit is € 300 and can be paid by credit card, debit card or cash
- more information can be found under the tab "Practical information"
- optional items such as towels and baby items can be reserved when you make the booking
- in addition to 7 people older than 2 years, there is room for 2 babies up to 2 years