On a beautiful part of the holiday park are the five person superieur houses. These houses have more luxury and comfort compared to other holiday homes such as air conditioning. Of course there is a beautiful view of the mountains of the Pyrenees.
Furnishing holiday home
The holiday home is spacious and tastefully decorated. In the living room there is a cozy sitting area and then there is an open kitchen. In the living room there is a flat-screen TV (incl UK/FR/BE/NL channels) and each house has a good working internet (fiber optic).
The kitchen is equipped with:
- fridge with freezer
- coffee maker
There are 2 bedrooms, one with two and one with three single beds. Each bedroom has its own bathroom, one with a sink and a bath and one with a sink, toilet and a shower. In addition, there is a separate second toilet.
Large patio doors give access to the terrace where you can enjoy. A part of the terrace is covered. In many cases you can see the children playing on the large lawns that lie between the houses.
We would like to mention the following:
- arrival and departure in high season on Friday, outside the high season on all days
- a clean house, just like you're used to at home € 79
- the park costs (tourist tax, water, electricity) are € 1.50 per person per night. You must pay this upon arrival
- the administration costs are € 19.50 and will be charged at the time of booking
- the deposit is € 300 and can be paid by credit card, debit card or cash
- More information can be found under the tab "Practical information"
- Optional items such as towels and baby items can be reserved when you make the booking