- Mandatory and optional additional costs
- Address data park
- Travel information
- Tourist information
- Frequently Asked Questions
Mandatory and optional additional costs
On our site you will initially see the rent in which the evt. discounts have already been processed. In addition to the rental there are a number of mandatory extra costs and optional additional costs. These are shown below.
When making a (draft) booking, these amounts are shown so that you know exactly what the total costs are.
Mandatory extra costs
The administration costs are € 19.50 per booking. If you want to make changes after your booking and payment, which means that you would receive a refund, this is possible in some cases. However, administration costs will be charged.
The costs for bed linen are mandatory and are € 9 per set. This consists of a bottom sheet, duvet cover and pillowcase.
You must pay the city tax on arrival. That is approx. € 0.85 per person, only for people over 18 years old.
Optional extra costs
You have the choice to do the cleaning yourself at the end of your stay or have it carried out by us. If you have it carried out by us, the costs are as follows:
- 4 person holiday home € 59
- 6 person holiday home € 85
If you leave outside the opening hours, it is mandatory to have the cleaning done by us.
You can rent a towel set. This consists of a large and small towel and amounts to € 7 per set.
For the little guests the following can be rented:
- cot € 2 per night
- high chair € 1.50 per night
Dogs that are well-raised are welcome in the park. There are a few villas available for dogs. Dogs never come in all other villas. These villas are therefore suitable for guests who are allergic to pets for example. Indicate if you are allergic to your reservation.
If you take your dog with you, the following rules apply:
- Dogs may not come on beds, benches or chairs
- If damage has been caused in or around the house, we ask you to report this immediately
- The dog must be on the leash at the park
- The dog can be let out outside the park
- Poo of the dog in the garden or on the park like to remove immediately
- Make sure that neighbors have no (noise) nuisance from your dog
- For your dog € 10 will be charged per night
Address data park
The address details of the park are:
Rue de L'Espinet
Email reception: email@example.com
The reception speaks the following languages: UK / FR / NL / DE
Two weeks before arrival you will receive all the information for your arrival by mail. Some points of this:
- Arrival between 17.00 and 19.00, departure before 11.00
- If you come later, you can mail before departure and consult with the reception
- If you have a delay during your trip, there is an emergency number in the arrival information
- There is a route description for the last piece. The website also has a map with interactive directions
Would you like to go out with your partner or with the family? On our page "In the area" there is a large number of tips with extensive description, photos and usually also a video. This way you can prepare yourself well at home, but also during your vacation you can see what you will do next day.
There is entertainment for the children during the school holidays. There are various age groups so that there is plenty to do and experience for young and old.
There is a nice wellness center at the park. Outside the high season access is free, during the high season a small fee is requested. There is, among other things, a hamman, whirlpool and sauna.
Wi-Fi is available in the park. Every house also has Wi-Fi. However, the speed is lower than you are probably used to at home. It is not suitable to download heavy files.
A security deposit of € 150 is required upon arrival. Please d.m. a credit or debit card. In that case € 150 will be blocked (ie not written off!) On your account. Approx. 2 weeks after departure, the blockade will be lifted if there is no damage. If you do not make use of this reservation option but actually pay (by bank or cash) then the amount will be refunded after approx. 14 days after departure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Check out our special page with frequently asked questions if you want more information.