- Mandatory and optional additional costs
- Park Address
- Travel information
- Tourist information
- Frequently Asked Questions
Mandatory and optional additional costs
On our website you will initially see the rental price in which any possible discounts have already been included. In addition to rental fees, there are a number of mandatory and optional additional costs. These are shown below.
When making a (concept) booking these amounts are shown so that you know exactly what the total costs are.
Mandatory extra costs
The administration costs are €19.50 per booking. If you want to make changes after your booking and payment, which means that you would receive a refund, this is possible in some cases. However, administration costs will be charged.
The costs for bed linen are mandatory and are € 9 per set. This consists of a bottom sheet, duvet cover and pillowcase. The beds are made on arrival.
The cleaning costs are mandatory. The amounts are as follows:
- Chenille € 49
- Papillon, Grillon, Cigale € 69
Water / electricity
The park costs are a contribution to the costs of water and electricity.
These apply to all persons present € 0,75 per person per day.
Optional extra costs
You can rent a towel set. This consists of a large and small towel and is € 8 per set.
A set of 2 tea towels can be rented for € 4
There is a baby kit to rent for € 7.50 per day. It consists of a bed, box, chair, bath and changing mat. These can also be rented separately: bed, chair and box each € 2.50 per day and bath and changing mat € 1 per day.
Dogs that are well-raised are welcome in the park. There are a few villas available for dogs. Dogs never come in all other villas. These villas are therefore suitable for guests who are allergic to pets for example. Indicate if you are allergic to your reservation.
If you take your dog with you, the following rules apply:
- Dogs may not come on beds, benches or chairs
- If damage has been caused in or around the house, we ask you to report this immediately
- The dog must be on the leash at the park
- The dog can be let out outside the park
- Poo of the dog in the garden or on the park like to remove immediately
- Make sure that neighbors have no (noise) nuisance from your dog
- For your dog € 7 will be charged per night
The address of the park is:
Village des Cigales
Fontaine de Saby
Reception email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The reception speaks the following the following languages: EN / FR / NL / DE
Two weeks before arrival you will receive all the information for your arrival by mail. Some highlights from this information:
- Arrival between 4 pm and 7 pm, departure before 10 am
- If you'll be arriving later, you can mail before departure and consult with the reception
- If you have a delay during your trip, there is an emergency number in your travel information
- There is a route description for the last part of your trip. The website also has a map with interactive directions
Would you like to go out with your partner or with the family? On our page with tourist tips there is a large number of tips with detailed descriptions, photos and usually also a video. This way you can already prepare at home, but also decide what you're going to do the next day while on holiday.
Kop 3There is WiFi in the park. Every house also has WiFi. However, the speed is lower than you are probably used to at home. It's not suitable for downloading large files.
At arrival, you will be required to pay a deposit of € 200. Please use a credit card or bank card. € 200 will be blocked (so not written off!) on your account. Approx. 1 week after departure, the blockade will be lifted if there is no damage. If you do not make use of this reservation option but actually pay (by bank or cash) then the amount will be refunded after approximately 14 days after departure.
Frequently asked questions
Check out our special page with frequently asked questions if you want more information.