About the resort
The southernmost part of France lies between two coastal regions. The eastern part is the region of Provence and Languedoc, the western part lies on the Atlantic coast. Both regions are characterized by their beautiful nature, authentic French villages and beautiful beaches. Every year many go to these favorite areas for a wonderful holiday. On the west coast, just south of Bordeaux, lies Residence Château de Salles, a beautiful castle resort less than half an hour from the Atlantic coast.
Holiday on the Atlantic coast in France
On the west coast of France are the famous coastal towns of La Rochelle, Arcachon, Bayonne and Biarritz. All of them beautiful seaside resorts. There are vast sandy beaches along the entire coast. The highest dune top in Europe, Dune de Pyla with a height of 107 meters, is located here. Bordeaux is the largest city on the southern west coast. A city where you can do and experience everything. The region south of Bordeaux is a beautiful natural area with pine forests. In the summer it is nice and warm, but due to the sea breeze there is the necessary cooling which makes it a pleasant region. A day to the Pyrenees is also possible.
Holiday park Résidence Château de Salles
Between Bordeaux and the popular resort of Arcachon is less than 30 km away. from the sea, the pleasant village of Salles with nice shops and terraces. The river L’Eyre flows past the village. There you can rent canoes and enjoy the cool water on the beach. The Château de Salles is located on the edge of the village. In addition, on a site of 54 ha., Résidence Château de Salles, a beautiful park with luxury holiday homes and lots of entertainment.
There is a lot to do at the park: there is a swimming pool with children's pool, bowling alley, children's playground, squash court, table tennis, fitness, tennis courts, bicycle rental and slot machines. You can have lunch or dinner in the cozy restaurant. Of course you are also welcome for a cup of coffee or a glass of wine.
Vacation rentals at Château de Salles
In the castle park of 54 ha. are more than 100 luxury holiday homes. There are spacious gardens around the houses, guaranteeing peace and privacy, even in high season. All houses have WiFi and an outdoor fireplace where you can barbecue or simply enjoy the roaring fire. The centuries-old trees on the estate ensure that there is always a shadow spot if it gets too hot for you.
You can choose from a number of models:
- 4 pers. villa 80m2 “Alsace comfort”
- 4 pers. villa 80m2 “Alsace deluxe”
- 4 pers. villa 90m2 “Bordeaux comfort”
- 4 pers. villa 90m2 “Bordeaux deluxe”
- 4 pers. villa 95m2 “Medoc”
- 6 pers. villa 115m2 “Champagne comfort”
- 6 pers. villa 115m2 “Champagne deluxe”
- 6 pers. villa 120m2 “Fronsac deluxe"
- 6 pers. villa 120m2 “Fronsac deluxe, private pool"
- 8 pers. villa 160m2 “Margaux deluxe, private pool”
- Reception: VISA and EuroCard / MasterCard are accepted
- UK speaking managers
- Recreation room
- large screen in the bar for important (sports) events
- Bicycle rental
- heated outdoor swimming pool (1 / 5-30 / 9)
- Toddler pool (1 / 5-30 / 9)
- Spacious terraces with sun beds (1 / 5-30 / 9)
- Soccer field, volleyball
- Squash court
- Tennis court
- Table tennis
- Kids club during the holidays
- Slot machines
Eat & Drink
- Restaurant with regional dishes
Been to the park for the 4th time. It remains great: luxury villas, sun, sea and beach !!View all reviews