The attractive holiday homes for 6 people have a beautiful view on the mountains of the Pyrenees on all sides. The park, with a lot of facilities, is spacious, creating a lot of greenery and privacy between the holiday homes.
Furnishing holiday home
The cozy holiday home has a sitting area in the living room and an open kitchen. In the living room there is a flat-screen TV (incl UK/FR/BE/NL channels) and each house has a good working internet (fiber optic).
The necessary equipment in the kitchen is:
- coffee maker
There are 3 bedrooms. A bedroom on the ground floor with a double bed and a bathroom with sink and shower or bath. There is a separate toilet.
On the first floor are the two other bedrooms, both with two single beds or one room with a double bed and on the other bedroom two single beds. There is also a second bathroom with a sink, shower and a toilet.
Through the French doors you enter the spacious terrace where a garden set is waiting for you. Here you can relax and enjoy each other, the children and the environment.
We would like to mention the following:
- arrival and departure in high season on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, outside the high season on all days
- you can do the cleaning yourself if you leave during the opening hours. If you want us to clean your house, you can do so for an amount of € 85
- the bed linen is free and is ready for you on arrival
- the tourist tax is € 0.85 p.p.p.n. > 18 years. You must pay this upon arrival
- the administration costs are € 19.50 and will be charged at the time of booking
- the deposit is € 150 and can be paid by credit card, debit card or cash
- more information can be found under the tab "Practical information"
- Optional items such as towels and baby items can be reserved when you make the booking
- In addition to 6 people older than 2 years, there is room for 2 babies up to 2 years