In the Forme d'O swimming complex in Châtel you can enjoy sports, relaxation and wellness. The swimming pool is open all year round. Both during the summer and winter, guests can swim in the indoor and outdoor pools. There are various different baths, giving you plenty of choice. Perfect for relaxing during the winter after a long day of skiing or during the summer to cool off from the heat.
Water fun in Forme d'O
The swimming complex has three different sections:
- The sports section of the 25m long swimming pool is intended for people who want to swim laps.
- The leisure pool is for leisure activities and children. This gently sloping basin has a water play area with a slide, lazy river and two water mushroom fountains.
- The outdoor swimming pool of 200m2 has a temperature of 32°C during the winter, giving you the opportunity to swim whilst being surrounded by snowy slopes. The baths have massage jets, bubble banks and waterfalls shaped like goosenecks that remind you of springs and waterfalls that come out of rocks in the mountains. The outdoor pool also offers beautiful views over the valley. During the summer there is a terrace with sun loungers, an aquasplash for children and a lawn where sports and games activities such as volleyball and badminton can be played.
Wellness in Châtel during the holidays
The complex has a separate room, the Espace Océane, with various wellness facilities.
- You can relax and enjoy warm dry air in one of the three saunas. One of the saunas is located outside, providing you with a beautiful view over the valley.
- The two hammams have a fountain in the middle. The blue hammam has a starry sky. Guests can relax in this warm and humid steam bath environment.
- The massage showers are perfect for revitalizing and allowing all the negative stimuli to disappear from your body.
- Relaxation and beauty treatments in the field of skin care, reflexology and massages.