Beautiful detached Provencal villa (approx 125m2) for 4 persons with ultimate luxury and comfort in a truly magnificent setting. The spacious garden is a feast for the eyes with southern French flowering plants and shrubs. Lavender, mimosa and other delicious scents are ever-present.
Furnishing holiday home
The living room has a cosy sitting area with flat screen TV with UK/NL/BE/DE/FR channels and a dining area. Of course there is free Wi-Fi everywhere. The open kitchen is fully equiped with a dishwasher, fridge with freezer, oven and microwave. The washer and dryer are in the garage.
There are two bedrooms, one downstairs with a private bath with tub / shower, washbasin and toilet, and one on the first floor. In some villas, all two bedrooms with bathrooms are located on the 1st floor. There are two single beds everywhere. On the first floor, there is also the second bathroom with shower / bath, washbasin and toilet.
The terrace, which is partly covered, features comfortable garden furniture. All the ingredients for a great holiday are present.
To make your stay as attractive as possible, we take care of the following for you. To ensure quality, this applies to all guests. You have to pay this on the spot, except the administration costs:
- arrival and departure in the high season on Saturday, in the other period on all days
- a clean house, just like you are used to at home € 100
- bed linen € 10 p.p.
- tourist tax € 0.75 p.p.p.n. > 18 yrs.
- administration costs € 19.50
- deposit of € 300
- optional items such as towels and baby items can be reserved when you make the booking
- in addition to 4 people older than 2 years there is room for 2 babies up to 2 years
- more information can be found under the tab "Practical information"
- Luxury holiday villas in beautiful locations
- The specialist for France since 15 years
- Personal service, reception speaks English
SELECT AN ARRIVAL- AND DEPARTURE DATE
|= Not available|
|= No arrival day|
|= Selected period|
This price is excl. Additional costs. If you continue, you will see these costs on the total overview that will then appear.