This beautiful, very spacious 6 person villa (180 m²) with free Wi-Fi isn't described with the adjective "deluxe" for no reason.
Interior holiday home
Next to a huge living room area, it is also equipped with all the luxury and comfort including 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets. The attractive room has a cosy sitting area with a flat screen TV on which a large number of international stations (UK/BE/FR/NL) can be received. The generously equipped kitchen includes a dishwasher, oven, microwave and a fridge/freezer. The 3 bedrooms have comfortable double beds. The neatly equipped bathrooms both have a bathtub, a shower and a sink. One toilet is in the bathroom, the other one is separate. In the garage you'll find the washing machine and dryer.
Garden / Terrace
The garden / terrace provides all the necessary privacy. From the spacious terrace, that is equipped with all the necessary furniture, you have beautiful views of the surrounding mountains. Of course, there is also a barbecue.
The communal pool is ready for you. Of course you can also visit the large recreation lake which is 500 meters away.
To make your stay as attractive as possible, we take care of the following for you. To ensure quality, this applies to all guests. You have to pay this on the spot, except the administration costs:
- arrival and departure in the high season on Saturday, in the other period on all days
- a clean house, just like you're used to at home € 89
- tourist tax approx. € 1.00 p.p.p.n. > 18 yrs
- administration costs € 19.50
- deposit of € 300
- In addition to 6 people older than 2 years, there is room for 2 babies up to 2 years
- more information can be found under the tab "Practical information"
You must bring your own bed linen, towels and tea towels.
- Luxury holiday villas in beautiful locations
- The specialist for France since 15 years
- Personal service, reception speaks English
SELECT AN ARRIVAL- AND DEPARTURE DATE
|= Not available|
|= Not available|
|= No arrival day|
|= Selected period|
This price is excl. Additional costs. If you continue, you will see these costs on the total overview that will then appear.