Exclusive and extremely luxurious detached 6 person villas (approx. 130 m2) with air conditioning and a spacious, beautifully landscaped garden. There is free WiFi.
Furnishing holiday home
From the entrance you enter the spacious and attractively furnished living room with flat screen TV with UK/FR/BE/NL/DE channels, radio, DVD and CD. In the spacious kitchen, modern amenities such as a dishwasher, fridge with freezer, microwave, oven and, in addition to a filter coffee maker, also a Nespresso.
In the entrance is a separate toilet and access to the garage and a bedroom with comfortable beds and esuite a bathroom with double sink, bath and / or shower and toilet. On the first floor are 2 spacious bedrooms with comfortable beds. Also a bathroom with shower, toilet and sink. The washing machine and the dryer are located in the garage.
The villa stands on a spacious plot with a beautiful garden including mimosa, oleander, rose and lavender bushes. There are several terraces so you can enjoy the sun at any time of the day, while the privacy is guaranteed. Under the covered terrace you can enjoy the view of the mountain range "St. Baume" or surrounding nature.
Some villas are wheelchair friendly. There are no thresholds in the house, with the toilet there are armrests and there is a spacious walk-in shower. These villas are on request.
To make your stay as attractive as possible, we take care of the following for you. To ensure quality, this applies to all guests. You have to pay this on the spot, except the administration costs:
- arrival and departure in the high season on Saturday, in the other period on all days
- a clean house, just like you're used to at home € 99
- bed linen € 9.50 p.p.
- tourist tax € 0.75 p.p.p.n. > 18 yrs.
- administration costs € 19.50
- preferred booking € 75
- deposit of € 450
- almost all houses have free air conditioning. If you do not want air conditioning, you must report this when booking
- In the low season a surcharge applies in addition to an electricity consumption of 200 Kw / h per week. With normal use this is more than sufficient. If you turn up the heating day and night, you will be above 200 Kw / h. In the high season a surcharge applies for the use of the air conditioning above 150 Kw / h. This is also sufficient with normal use
- your dog is welcome in some houses on request. On arrival you can pay the amount of € 7 per night
- electric cars can be charged at your vila for € 5 per day
- for stays between October and April the electricity consumption is charged at cost price
- optional items such as towels and baby items can be reserved when you make the booking
- in addition to 6 people older than 2 years, there is room for 2 babies up to 2 years
- more information can be found under the tab "Practical information"